Depart from Home at 10:00 am to Changi Airport Terminal Three, Singapore Airlines Check-in Counter to collect our boarding passes.
Go to KrisFlyer Gold Lounge located at:
Passenger Terminal 3, 3rd Floor, Near to gates A1-5
To have light snacks/shopping before boarding.
Plane departs at 12:35PM & arrive at Heathrow Airport at 7:15PM.
Upon arrival at London, proceed to Immigration Clearance & baggage claim.
Can use Free WiFi network @ _Heathrow Wi-Fi and follow the on-screen instructions.
Proceed to airport underground station ticket office at Level 1 to purchase Oyster card and load the 7 day Travel Card Zone 1 and 2. GBP5 is refundable.
To Top up £30.00 for each card = £90.00
Follow the signs to the Heathrow Express station and walk to take the Heathrow Express service to London Paddington – transfer time is 15 minutes.
Return trip price – (£5.5 X 2 = £11.00 per person X 3 = £33.00)
Heathrow Express – Non-stop trains run every 15 minutes. The journey between London Paddington and Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 takes 15 minutes.
Email tickets: Simply print the email and hand it to our on-board staff. Booking a return journey and printout is valid for both trips.
From Paddington Station walk to the London Underground (Tube) Station.
- Take the Hammersmith & City Line to Hammersmith Station, 8 stops away.
- Total travel time is 14 mins – 23 mins
- Alight at stop 8, Hammersmith Station
- 5th stop: Wood Lane, 6th stop: Shepherd’s Bush Market Underground Station, 7th stop: Goldhawk Road Underground Station.
- About 0.2m (4mins) walk to our hotel.
Fare Zones: 1, 2
Walk against the traffic from Hammersmith Train Station to Adria Hotel and proceed to check-in.
After Check in, we make a stop at Sainsbury Supermarket at Kings Mall Shopping Center or Tessco Metro at Hammersmith Broadway (close at 12:00am) for some groceries.
- To walk (4 minutes) – follow the traffic direction (keep right) until cross junction (after The Swan – A219) to go against traffic (Starbuck Coffee – left side) reach the hammersmith station.
- By bus (5 minutes) – Walk against the traffic direction to Iffley Road bus stop – 2 stops to Hammersmith Station.
- Bus Numbers: 27, 190, 266, 267, 391, H91, N9, N11
Note: Hammersmith Broadway Toilet must pay 50p.
Refresh and relax and recharge for next day activities.