We arrived in Taiwan for our holidays and here we would love to show you some of the photographs we took at this place. It will give you a rough idea how it is like when you reach Taiwan.
That’s all for today’s article. We sincerely hope you have a rough idea of how Taiwan’s airport look like. If you had been to Taiwan’s airport, please share with us your comments as we love to hear them.
According to the figure today for the COVID-19 infection, it had risen to 6,844,705 and that is not a good sign since it had been six months when it first started. This simply means that there are countries are not enforcing strict rules to manage the prevention of spreading. We all do clearly understand that the coronavirus will spread human to human and all we need to do will simply be isolation or social distancing in public with masks on.
But why this still persist on until this day?
Guess some people are having different thoughts in their minds! If you are thinking that you maybe immune to it, think twice! This virus will simply infect anyone at any place or time. Do not take your chance when you are in public since you will be exposed to unknown sources and get infected. We all must clearly be aware of such danger and be totally vigilant about it. It is better safe than sorry!
Of course you may also find some people who desire some bad thoughts of spreading this virus to others without any kind of conscience. They simply just want to do whatever they want and not bother with the consequences. This is simply very sad to know but it is the true fact about life. We sincerely pray for the day will come where every person will look at each other as HUMAN and be treated like the same for everyone. Then we do believe that the world will be a better place to live in and no more fighting among ourselves. Will this day comes? Maybe or maybe not! Only time will tell in the future where we will no longer look at each other in a different way like races or religions as we are all the same HUMAN beings.
We do believe that Government agencies in Singapore will try their best with implementation of safeguard but it will never be foolproof unless it is with the cooperation of everyone of us to abide the rules. Strategy and plans cannot work unless the people are willing to put in the efforts. We know that the situation is getting better with all the necessary preventive measures but if without every person’s cooperation, we might be facing a second wave of attack like other countries after opening up and easing control. So, please take it seriously as you need to be 100% vigilant and do your part of wearing masks & social distancing from others while in public. If possible, please remain isolated as it will help to reduce or eliminate further spreading. As long as individual help in doing this, we believe that it can come to an end though will be unlikely since not 100% people will abide to the guideline. But then, as long as we do our parts, it will reduce the spreading of this deadly virus.
Once again, we hope that you can stick to these guidelines as it will definitely help to reduce further transmission of virus and we all will be safe again.
- Wearing masks whenever you are in public as a preventive measures.
- Washing hands with soap frequently as to eliminate the virus staying on your hands.
- Do social distancing from others as it helps to prevent the spread of infection without close contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before you wash your hands with soap as it will be the source of entry for the virus to get you infected.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or otherwise bend your elbow and sneeze in between there.
- Should you have fever, cough and shortness of breathe, please do consult a doctor. Remember to wear mask when doing so.
- In order for more effective contact tracing, please do download the TraceTogether app for those who are staying in Singapore. This will actually eliminate those unknown sources as well as allow you to be informed should you be exposed to someone having the infection.