We decided to visit temple today as we were curious as whether or not there would be some difference in countries from Singapore. Here we shown some photographs so you would have some form of ideas how it was as compared with local country.
That’s all for our sightseeing in Taipei at the temple. We sincerely hope you have enjoyed viewing them and if you had been to Taiwan and visiting Temple, please kindly do share with us your comments as we love to hear them.
In Singapore, we are now in Phase 1 of the COVID-19 situation after the end of Circuit Breaker and it is kind of important kind of trial we all are going through in life since it will become a new norm in future. What it means? Well, we are most likely unable to go through life as we used to be without worrying about viruses since now COVID-19 can just simply infect us through human to human contact. Lifestyle needs to be changed and our approach in daily routine need to be much more cautions as not to further spread this disease since some of us can be asymptomatic without knowing of this infection.
How can we tackle this problem?
Stick to the simple rule of isolation whenever possible otherwise wearing masks & do social distancing from one another will be the current cure of prevention. If we can get 100% cooperation from each other then we will no longer fear against it as this can avoid from getting human to human transmission. As long as we do our parts to have it under control then things will definitely get better slowly in phases. Please do not rush as being hastily will result seeing 2nd wave of COVID-19 attack since we all know that it is still lingering on among us. Careful planning as we take each step in our daily life so we do not create another wave of attack by COVID-19.
Unity is strength against COVID-19.
We need to be one people as to fight against COVID-19 and help one another to prevent further spreading as far as possible with our actions. Knowing what are the right steps and precautions to take, we must be totally agreeable to carry out this task. Then we will be able to witness further drop of infections worldwide. Every action you take will result in the reaction of it. So, when you do your part in prevention, you will be see a drop of cases but it requires 100% of people worldwide to do it then we will be able to have drastic reduction as a result. If not then we will still see the continuation of this virus spreading from one human to another. Now is the time we should disregard of race, language or religion and help one another to overcome this crisis together as one people. Through this trial of battle against COVID-19, we hope everyone will start to realize that we are all just humans and able to live together harmoniously as a community like those days in the past where we lived in Kampong. We really missed those good old days where everyone lived happily together.
We like to thank those health care people who sacrifice themselves to be in the front lines as to help people who are infected with the virus while they battle against it. Without their selfless effort, we might be in great danger from the COVID-19. Let us all give them our support and praises to keep going with this fight! Thumbs up!
Once again, we really hope to get 100% people support in abiding these guidelines as it can help prevent further spreading and help to save lives especially for those elderly and preexisting health conditions who are most critical when expose to this deadly virus.
- Wearing masks whenever you are in public as a preventive measures.
- Washing hands with soap frequently as to eliminate the virus staying on your hands.
- Do social distancing from others as it helps to prevent the spread of infection without close contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before you wash your hands with soap as it will be the source of entry for the virus to get you infected.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or otherwise bend your elbow and sneeze in between there.
- Should you have fever, cough and shortness of breathe, please do consult a doctor. Remember to wear mask when doing so.
- In order for more effective contact tracing, please do download the TraceTogether app for those who are staying in Singapore. This will actually eliminate those unknown sources as well as allow you to be informed should you be exposed to someone having the infection.