One of the best view from tall building as you could see very nice and yet unique bird-eye sighting of almost everything. We could see the high hill in the background while all those buildings just far below with clear blue sea for the ships and boats in sight.
From Hotel to Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Take the Kowloon Motor Bus Company (1933) Limited, bus 1A to Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier for a short ride into Wan Chai. This way gets the best view.
- Walk About 3 mins , 140 m to Tak Shing Street
- Take Bus 1A Star Ferry
- About 7 mins (4 stops) to Destination
- Alight at Star Ferry stop
- Walk about 1 min , 55 m to Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
We will have our breakfast at Capitol Café.
- From Wan Chai Ferry Pier walk about 3 min , 240 m to Wan Chai Ferry Pier; Convention Avenue
- Take Bus 8P Island Resort
- Travel Time is about 4 min (2 stops)
- Alight at Stewart Road
- Walk about 3 min , 170 m to destination Chrisly Café, Kwong Sang Hong Building Block B-d, 6 Heard St, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Breakfast Set which consists of macaroni with ham, eggs, toast and milk tea. Need to specify a change to scrambled eggs.
- Scrambled eggs with black truffle
- Black truffle and cheese toast 校长多士
- Scrambled eggs on toast à la carte
- Toasted French Bun (Condensed milk bun) 奶油豬仔包 (nǎi yóu zhū zǐ bāo)
- Hot Milk tea
After breakfast, we will take a short walk to the Blue House Clusters and House of Stories (Close on Wednesdays)
- Walk about 9 mins, 650 m from Capitol Cafe via Wan Chai Rd to Destination.
- Head southeast on Heard St toward Wan Chai Rd
- Turn right onto Wan Chai Rd
- Turn left to stay on Wan Chai Rd
- Turn right onto Queen’s Rd E
- Turn left onto Stone Nullah Ln
- Destination will be on the left.
After exploring the the Blue House Clusters and House of Stories, we will have tea at Kam Fung 金鳳茶餐廳
- Walk about 4 mins, 290 m from the Blue House Clusters and House of Stories, via Tai Yuen St to destination.
- Walk Heading north on Stone Nullah Ln toward King Sing St
- Turn left onto Queen’s Rd E
- Turn right onto Tai Yuen St
- Turn left onto Cross St
- Turn left onto Spring Garden Ln
- Destination will be on the right.
Lunch will be at Lan Fong Yuen 蘭芳園 (Central MTR)
to eat the award winning pork chop bun, french toast, chicken chop instant noodles and milk tea.
Chicken Steak Instant Noodles with Green Onion Sauce 蔥油雞扒撈丁includes a drink. The chicken is moist and tender attached to a nice piece of salty crispy skin.
Condensed Milk Butter Bun
1 pork chop bun, 1 pan fried chicken instant noodles 蔥油雞扒撈丁 (cōng yóu jī bā lāo dīng) and 1 iced milk tea (凍奶茶 dòng nǎi chá) or Milk tea (絲襪奶茶 sī wà nǎi chá) = HK$75.00
Just another day had passed while we were enjoying ourselves with food and shopping in Hong Kong. If you had been to Hong Kong, please do share with us your comments for your experience. Do have a great day ahead.