It was a day outing to Wufenpu Shopping District in Taipei. We would like to show you some photographs taken during our visit. At least you will have a rough idea of this place in case you wish to visit while you are in Taiwan.
That’s all for today and do hope you have some ideas of this place. If you had been to Wufenpu Shopping District before, we hope you can share your comments with us here so others can know about it. Thank you.
Being Singaporean, we are happy to learn that our Government is going to distribute free for the first batch of portable contact tracing devices to people in the latter half of this month. With this device, we will be able to eliminate those unknown sources of infections that we may be exposed to while in public. This is indeed the best initiative approach by our Government agency since the Circuit Breaker had ended and businesses as well as schools have re-opened. As we are well aware that the current TraceTogether app is unable to be used for iPhone therefore having this device will ensure we are equipped to do contact tracing for everyone while in public. Thumb up!
Read today’s update that we already have more than 7 millions people infected by COVID-19 with 408,625 deaths. The top 3 countries having the most infections are USA (2,026,493), Brazil (710,887) and Russia (476,658) with death rates of 113,055 (USA), 37,312 (Brazil) and 5,971 (Russia). As we viewed this in general, it means that we should totally be 100% strict in measures against the spread of COVID-19 and not allowing people who disregards the safety of others by doing whatever they want to. We have to safeguard the majority of people who want to be safe against COVID-19 and not letting some who are not civic minded about this matter. We as individual should undertake the task of having preventive measures like wearing masks & doing social distancing from others as not to allow the spread of virus. Personal hygiene plays an important role of being safe against the virus like washing hands with soap frequently and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth unless you have washed your hands, etc.
The world needs your help!
As long as each and everyone of us abide to the safety measures imposed by WHO and doing the right thing then we will be able to witness the reduction of spreading and soon be under control. That is the most realistic thought but hard to achieve in real life since not all individual will have the same mindset as they will be resistance to abide with the regulations while others might receive the wrong information about COVID-19. We understand the danger of people talking about COVID-19 without knowing the right information as they might be reading some faked news about it. It is always wise to refer to reliable sources especially from Government sites or hospital news as to keep yourself updated about the situation. Read it from different reliable sources and compare the news to ensure it is not just some faked news. Please analyze the information and not to be ignorant about it as faked news can put you in danger. Also, please do not spread faked news to others as it will affect their lives when they trust your words about it.
As usual, we know that following these steps as guideline will be able to ensure some form of safety measures for us. Please do it for yourself in order to keep your loved ones and others to be safe. Thank you! Be blessed with good health and have a great day ahead!
- Wearing masks whenever you are in public as a preventive measures.
- Washing hands with soap frequently as to eliminate the virus staying on your hands.
- Do social distancing from others as it helps to prevent the spread of infection without close contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before you wash your hands with soap as it will be the source of entry for the virus to get you infected.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or otherwise bend your elbow and sneeze in between there.
- Should you have fever, cough and shortness of breathe, please do consult a doctor. Remember to wear mask when doing so.
- In order for more effective contact tracing, please do download the TraceTogether app for those who are staying in Singapore. This will actually eliminate those unknown sources as well as allow you to be informed should you be exposed to someone having the infection.