Fortunately today was a sunny day where we decided to visit the Zoo. Heard about this Zoo from the Internet search, therefore decided to drop by and visit here. Let us show you some of the photographs taken during this trip to the Zoo.
That’s all for today as there are still many more photographs at the Zoo but we will continue next time again to show you the rest of the photographs. Hope you enjoy viewing the Panda as we had shown it moving around the enclosed place. It was kind of interesting for us to snapshot these photographs. If you had been to Taipei Zoo, please do share with us your comments as we love to hear from you.
Even after the Circuit Breaker had lifted, we still see some cases of community infections. We sincerely hope that people will have the TraceTogether app to enable the Government agencies to do a much better job of tracing the source of these cases rather than having it as unknown cases which will hinder the control of spreading. It is terrible when we do not know who are the ones having the infection and spreading. Please be cooperative and do your part as not to expose this virus to others by wearing masks & social distancing. If unwell with the symptoms of fever, cough and hard to breathe, please consult a doctor to verify your situation.
We truly believe that when each and every single person puts in a little effort to keep themselves safe, it will benefit the entire community. Just simply abide to the simple guideline of protecting yourself as well as loved ones from getting this infection. In this world, we are sad to learn that even though we do know what to do as to avert this disaster as well as continuation of spreading but some people simply ignore this warning and do what they like instead. Nevertheless, we ourselves should not be deter with their actions instead help to spread the clear message of doing good for everyone with our actions. We believe we can touch their hearts with our sincerity!
As of today we checked it is already 6,698,370 cases of infections worldwide with the death rates of 393,142. A big IF we had taken all necessary precautions and safety measures then this might not be the case of having so many deaths worldwide. We are also sadden to read about country that still do not see the potential danger since it has not be well under control with the spread. Please do take a good look at this situation and help people to survive this ordeal with all proper measures and control. Kindly do not take this lightly as it is still far from under control as the number of cases are rising worldwide. Measures must be put in place to deter people from infecting others without knowing. Enforcement is important in order to maintain a control of this spreading! We need everyone to understand that without the vaccine cure, this will still be a threat to every person in the world.
Once again, we hope people will take these measures as to safeguard themselves and others to be free from infection. Let us do our parts together and be cooperative to keep ourselves free from virus today!
- Wearing masks whenever you are in public as a preventive measures.
- Washing hands with soap frequently as to eliminate the virus staying on your hands.
- Do social distancing from others as it helps to prevent the spread of infection without close contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before you wash your hands with soap as it will be the source of entry for the virus to get you infected.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or otherwise bend your elbow and sneeze in between there.
- Should you have fever, cough and shortness of breathe, please do consult a doctor. Remember to wear mask when doing so.
- In order for more effective contact tracing, please do download the TraceTogether app for those who are staying in Singapore. This will actually eliminate those unknown sources as well as allow you to be informed should you be exposed to someone having the infection.